2012年5月28日

Junoflo - Celebrate


Champagne on this damn plane
You know I campaigned cus we on the same team
So I'm rocking a nice jersey with a few rings
And I'm asking for a favor, it's just 2 things
I knew cash rule everything since the Wu Tang
I'm in a sitcom with Saddam call it "Who Sayin?" (Hussein)
But who's to say that I'm sane and be telling you that you're not
It's just Me Against The World, Toss It Up like I'm Pac
So "take a walk homie" said the one callin' the shots
"it's outta stock homie!" I told the fool after the drop
I'm moving units through a medium
91, that's the premium
I pedal to the medal, storm of dust is what I'm leaving em in
You call it a sin, I'm celebrating life
So just pop a bottle, raise a glass to the strife
Through the bad and the good, hope I'm not misunderstood
If I could count all my blessings damn right you know I would
So let's celebrate

Hands up everybody (let's celebrate)
Ladies move ya body (yall lookin great)
All my brothas throw ya drinks up yall know why
Because we celebrate all night and every day

Surrounded by my fam and ones that I love, yo
You was the homie when the push came to shove, tho
The thick and the thin, I'm nice with a grin
Every lyric that I've versed yo it comes from within
Soul provider on the cusp, going Platinum Plus
Never needy, yes indeedy wrote graffiti on the bus
It was back then, she Passin' Me By
Asking me why
I tell her do it for the love, yo and not to despise
To my surprise, everything just how it's supposed to be
Chase a dream, for the best you know we hoping, G!
Open me, dive into my mind you'll see
My thoughts coming into life, living poetry
It flows in me, potpourri, so miscellaneous
She give good head but I don't know if she the brainiest
No need to be shy, we keepin' it fly
It's Juno with the flo yo we keepin' it live





沒有留言:

張貼留言