2012年2月3日

Gowe - Coffee Tables


lyrics

I feel the warm lights shining on my table it reflected 
The coffee in my stomach kept me 
focused and invested But even if it didn't I was never 
a big fan of it could never drink a can of this but 
on this night I'll handle it cause this is really nice 
we're sitting by the avenue A bunch of homey tabletops 
and people on a carousel 
The weather isn't terrible a little cold 
but bearable and I don't really mind in front of me 
is sitting you - a picture of the beautifulest girl I ever witnessed 
And im looking with my soul so my eyes wont get it twisted 
Cause beauty it fleets and charm it deceits but a real woman 
for the Lord is the one I can keep. See? 
bet you didn't notice that my mind it 
Re-promoted a bunch of 
Quotes in my memory, your latte is a Venti 
You must be really thirsty 
wait I wonder if you heard me Cause my mind goes on tangents 
I promise that its perfectly 
Fine and its real and I hope you never finish 
The coffee in your cup cause this conversations endless 
And it really is a blessing like our time of adolescence 
In my mind Im feeling destined 
reflection of a crescent Sitting on the lake 
and so my mind it takes a picture 
The coffee's going quicker you're like sugar to my bitterness
this, is the perfect intervention
Every second is a way deeper connection 
Looking in your eyes is like a moment steady frozen 
We feel like two boats drifting in the ocean

I feel the warm lights shining and its perfect 
Take a sip from my cup and these verses 
Come to my mind like a letter that I wrote ya 
On the table top I see a latte and a mocha x2

I hear the passion in your voice 
and it sorta kinda gets me the kind of voice that I miss 
when life tries to test me 
Stress free, maybe, been feeling kinda crazy 
Thinking bout the 'future' while the 'Present's under my tree 
And I ain't opened none of them been waiting for ya 
Instead of rainy corners you're like sunny California 
And you're shining like an ornament 
feeling kind of fortunate write it in my heart 
so I could really make a song of it 
We taking off into the stars inside a spaceship 
The way you compliment my patterns like a bass hit 
And we're just soaring through 
the planets of our galaxy 
excuse the different calories of drinks they're just casualties 
Looking in your eyes I can see you're so attentive 
Independent so I'm pensive by the minute 
And I checked your collection of your mp3s 
You got a bunch of soul child and some TLC
And maybe this is just a moment 
that'll pass us by floating in the sky, we could live like we never tried 
But I could never live a life that's so planned and ordinary 
Invitations had to follow my heart 
I hear the loud steps coming like they're closing down the shop up 
Its Around ten o clock and we just started talking bout us 
The cup is empty and you slowly start to fade away 
I hear my cell phone pumping out an 808 
What, what is this, out of all the nights this could have happened 
Had to catch me napping when I had a deeper interaction 
I thought I met you, I guess I haven't yet 
Its time to document my dreams paint to nujabes x4

沒有留言:

張貼留言